header ads

Whitney Cummings shares NSFW pic on Twitter after 'foolish dorks' attempt to extort her

Whitney Cummings

The joke is on whoever attempted to blackmail entertainer/maker Whitney Cummings with her very own topless photograph.

The "Would i be able to Touch It?" comic uncovered on Twitter Monday that somebody was endeavoring to benefit from an image that Cummings coincidentally shared via web-based networking media.

"1) In April I inadvertently posted an insta story that indicated areola," Cummings, 36, clarified. "When I understood, I erased. The individuals who took screen snatches are attempting to get cash from me, some said they have offers to sell them, some are requesting cash to not post the photograph."

The best spilling arrangement to watch in August on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and the sky is the limit from there

Jerry Seinfeldon 'Comics in Cars': Top visitors, greatest shocks and his preferred ride

Bella Thorne struck back after Whoopi Goldberg imparted her insight on the bare photograph embarrassment on "The View." USA TODAY

In a NSFW follow-up tweet, she included: "2)They all must believe I'm far more popular than I am, however they additionally should believe I'm much more effectively scared than I am. In the event that anybody is going to profit or likes off my areola, it's going to be me.

"So here everything is, you silly goof balls," she kept, sharing the picture.

Cummings at that point uncovered an unforeseen upside to the embarrassment with her more than 1.2 million adherents.

"Genuine companions send you their humiliating pix when you're humiliating pix turned out," she prompted. "Much obliged to you @chrisdelia for mortifying yourself to make me feel good."

USA TODAY has connected with reps for Cummings for further remark.

Post a Comment

0 Comments